"SEARCH FOR A BETTER WAY"
ARE YOU TIRED ALL THE TIME?
ARE YOU STRESSED?
DO YOU FEEL DEPRESSED OR ANXIOUS?
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SLEEP?
YOU MAY BE SUFFERING FROM AN ADRENAL GLAND DISORDER CALLED ADRENAL FATIGUE
SYMPTOMS of ADRENAL FATIGUE
- Morning fatigue — it’s hard to “wake up” until 10 a.m., even if you’ve been awake since 7 a.m.
- Afternoon feeling of sleepiness or brain fog from 2 to 4 p.m.
- You may have a burst of energy at 6 pm
- Sleepiness at 9 to 10 pm but often you resist going to sleep and get a “second wind” at 11 p.m. that lasts until about 1 a.m., when you finally go to sleep.
- Cravings for foods high in salt
- Increased PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Mild depression or anxiety
- Lack of energy, fatigue
- Decreased ability to handle stress,
- Feeling easily overwhelmed
- Increased allergies
- Lightheadedness when getting up from a sitting or laying down position
- Decreased libido
- Frequent sighing or air hunger
- Inability to handle foods high in potassium or carbohydrates unless they’re combined with fats and proteinType your paragraph here.
- History of Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia
LAB TESTING AVAILABLE!
MOST INSURANCES WILL PAY FOR YOUR LAB TESTS. SELF-PAY PRICES ARE BELOW.
CORTISOL SALIVA TESTING $80 (INSURANCE USUALLY DOES NOT PAY FOR SALIVA TESTS)
COMPLETE FEMALE HORMONE EVALUATION $175.00
COMPLETE MALE HORMONE EVALUATION $150.00
THYROID PANEL LAB TEST $65.00
THYROID RT3 $50